Yoga for Sinus relief
The sinusitis problem arises due to increased mucus in the nose. This problem causes increased polyps in the nose, which may require surgery to get rid of it. Sometimes even after surgery, polyps occur again. Sinusitis is a very small problem to see, but it is very dangerous. Due to the nose closure, we are not able to pronounce the words correctly and we also have difficulty in breathing. This problem can be remedied by yoga. To get rid of sinus, you should regularly do Pranayam like Bhastrika, Kapalbhati and Anulom vilom.
Read More: Yoga Teacher Training India
Do Bhastrika Pranayama for sinusitis
- First of all, sit in Sukhasana. Now keep the spine, back, throat and head straight and keep your body absolutely stable.
- Now close your mouth.
- After this, inhale by making the sound from both the nasal pores and exhale while doing the voice.
- Breathing and exhaling should be rapid.
- While inhaling, the stomach should go outwards and while exhaling, the stomach has to be pulled inward.
- While doing this procedure, only the stomach should move and the chest should remain stable.
- Do this at least 20 times.
Kapalbhati Pranayama for sinusitis
- First of all, sit on the ground and after sitting let your stomach loose.
- Now release the breath out of your nose. While exhaling, push the stomach inward.
- In this pranayama, there is no need to do breathing. In this pranayama, breathing starts coming inwards.
- By doing this pranayama continuously for 15 to 20 minutes daily, the nose starts to open and gets rid of sinusitis problem.
Do Anulom Vilom Pranayama for sinusitis
- Initially, in the problem of sinusitis, doing Anulom Vilom Pranayam will be a little troublesome, but doing this pranayama continuously will provide great benefits.
- Sit down in Padmasana before performing Anulom vilom.
- Now close your eyes.
- Now place the left palm on the left knee.
- Take the first breath out and make a nasal pose.
- Close the hole by pressing one side nose with the thumb of the right hand.
- Keep both fingers near the thumb, forefinger and middle finger in the middle.
- Now take a breath through the left hole, after that close the left hole with the ring finger and remove the thumb from the right hole and exhale.
- Now do the same procedure for 15 to 20 minutes daily. This will relieve you from sinus problem.
Do these home remedies for sinusitis
If your phlegm has increased significantly, for this, mix 100 grams almonds, 20 grams black pepper and 50 grams molasses and make powder. Take one spoon of this powder with hot milk at night. It provides immediate benefit in sinus problems.
To get rid of the sinus problem, make powder by mixing equal amount of dry ginger, puppy and black pepper. Taking 1 gram of this powder with honey every day is beneficial.
Avoid this if you have sinusitis
Precautions: Roast, fried things should not be consumed in sinus problem and also avoid drinking cold water.