Description of the nature of Hatha Yoga
With regular practice of Hatha Yoga, you can get your lost health and mental peace. By revealing the secret powers of the soul, you can increase your willpower and can achieve success in all spheres of life and occupy the peak of self-realization.
Book TTC: Yoga Teacher Training India
1. Surya Namaskar: Along with the worship of the light beam Jyotirmaya Suryadev, this asana is another system of psychological exercises. It has a total of 12 conditions, which gives stunning health and sharp intelligence and eliminates all types of blindness.
2. Asanas: Asanas are performed for health benefits and release from physical ailments. By their practice, the body becomes strong, light, and agile. Disorders of laziness, obesity, and obesity, etc. are destroyed by the body. By the practice of Hatha Yoga Asanas, the body becomes powerful, luminous, firm, light, and disease-free.
3. Dhyanasana: Asanas used for meditation are called Dhyanasana. Yogi after some practice. One can remain comfortable for two or three hours in any posture. These asanas can also be used for meditation, contemplation, prayer, and worship.
These asanas are very helpful in making proper balance and harmony of biographical powers in the body, making the mind full of peace and supernatural bliss. With these, you can practice meditation, Dharana, and samadhi in a smooth manner.
4. Mudra: Since it helps to combine the mind with the soul, therefore, it is called Mudra. They provide mental concentration and stability. They are helpful in the practice of perception by preventing mental disorder.
5. Bandha: Since they bind the soul in a particular part of the body, it is called Bandha, hence. They prevent the upward and downward progression of life. Kundalini is helpful in the attainment of the perfections of yoga, in the interconnection of life and lifestreams.
6. Shatkarma: For the practice of various aspects of Hatha Yoga, they refine the body and make them fit. Asanas and other psychological exercises increase the effective strength. They bring happiness and peace.
7. Pranayama: These exercises protect the vital energy required for control of mind and senses. The attainment of pratyahara is achieved by the achievements of Pranayama. These diseases are destroyed, and the body becomes inundated with energy and new energy.
8. Kundalini Yoga or Shatchakra Bhudan: Prana and Apana are directed towards the mysterious chakras located in the spinal cord. In this way, a mysterious power called Kundalini is awakened, which is directed towards Sahasrara.
In the cultivation order of Kundalini Yoga, the seeker attains supernatural attainments. Eventually, the seeker becomes one with God.
Get in Touch: YTTI, Tapovan Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249201, India +91-9319065118
Tags: Yoga Teacher Training India | 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh | Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga in Rishikesh | Yoga India | Yoga School in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga Teacher Training | YTT India