Bhramari Pranayama is named after a bee named Bhramari because, in this pranayama, the sound of exhaling sounds as if it is the sound of a bee. This pranayama is very capable of calming a person’s mind. By practising Bhramari Pranayama, you will definitely get relief from anger, anxiety and disappointment. You can do this anywhere – whether at home or office or in any garden.
Read More: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
This pranayama is also beneficial for migraine and sinusitis sufferers. Regular practice of this relieves the condition of blood congestion in the brain and by practising this pranayama help the victim of headache, we can get rid of this disease.
Generally, staying under stress is not a big thing, but if it persists for long, it can cause problems. Yoga is the best way to get rid of depression and stress. Yoga is very important for our health and peace of mind. There are many asanas in yoga that benefit from the practice, but today we are telling you about yoga which not only relieves stress but is very effective in insomnia, feeling tired and weakening of memory, We are talking about Bhramari Pranayama. The word Bhramari derives from ‘Bhramar’ which means a humming black bee. While practising this pranayama, a humming sound comes out from the nose, which is similar to the sound of a black bee, hence its name Bhramari. Let’s know how to do Bhramari Pranayama and its benefits:
Further in this article, know how to do Bhramari Pranayama, benefits and what precautions should be taken while doing this asana.
Benefits of Bhramari Pranayama
Here are some benefits of Bhramari Pranayama:
- Bhramari pranayama frees you from anxiety and anger. If you have a complaint of hypertension then do this pranayama.
- Bhramari pranayama helps in relieving heat and headache.
- There are medications benefits for migraine and high BP.
- By doing this pranayama continuously, your intelligence will increase and your confidence will increase.
- Bhramari pranayama is very beneficial for reducing stress and relieving mental stress. Apart from this, the feeling of confidence increases and regular practice brings peace to mind and brain.
- Insomnia, anger, anxiety are overcome by this pranayama, in the winter season, nose closing, headache, very severe pain in half the head, falling water from the nose, Bhramari pranayama to get rid of all these diseases. The best practice is Pranayama, by its regular practise, we can get rid of all these diseases.
- Bhramari pranayama is considered very useful for high blood pressure patients. Bhramari pranayama is also beneficial for those with hypertension or high blood pressure in which blood pressure increases in the arteries.
- A person suffering from thyroid problem gets the benefit. Hypothyroidism is a medical condition in which the thyroid hormone begins to be produced in small amounts in the thyroid gland, in which case this yoga is beneficial.
- This pranayama is also beneficial for migraine and sinusitis sufferers. Regular practice of this relieves the condition of blood congestion in the brain and by practising this pranayama to the victim of needless headache, we can get rid of this disease.
Way to do Bhramari Pranayama
We are giving here the way to do Bhramari Pranayama in detail, read it carefully.
- Sit in any quiet environment. Sit in any comfortable posture to meditate.
- Close the eyes and relax the whole body for some time.
- During the practice keep the lips lightly closed and the rows of teeth slightly separated. By doing this, the sound is heard more clearly.
- Close the ears with the index finger or middle finger.
- If using easy to do nadusanashan, close the ears with the thumb and place the remaining four fingers on the head.
- Take a long deep breath and then exhale, gently press the cartilage.
- If you want, you can press and hold the cartilage or release it and then press while exhaling again.
- While doing this process, make a buzzing sound like a honey bee.
- It is more beneficial to keep the sound higher. If this is not possible for you, then you can also keep the sound low.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times.
Get in Touch: YTTI, Tapovan Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249201, India +91-9319065118