Matsyasana or Fish Pose: Learn the method, benefits and precautions of this yoga practice
As we all know that in today’s lifestyle, most diseases have something to do with stress. The stress of everyday life affects our body in many ways. From diabetes, cancer, heart disease, it also affects the entire immune system of the body. Yoga can relieve not only stress but also many physical ailments. Perhaps this is the reason that in today’s world, there are fans and practitioners of yoga all over the world.
Book Yoga TTC: YTT India, Yoga Teacher Training India, Rishikesh.
Yoga is said to have originated in India in the pre-Vedic period. Not only India, China, Sri Lanka, Japan, East Asia, or we can say that almost the whole world is familiar with the word Yoga. Yoga gives our body many benefits. People know positive thinking through yoga. There are many easy things under yoga. Such as Kapalbhati, Anulom Antonyms, Tadasana etc. All yoga practices have different significance.
“Matsyasana” is one of the Yoga activities good for health. Matsya means fish. During this asana, the shape of the body becomes like a fish, hence this easy is named Matsyasana. In English, it is also known as the fish pose. Those who have problems related to back pain and throat, they should definitely do it easy. Come, let us know more about Matsyasana.
Matsyasana – How to do Matsyasana Yoga or Fish Pose
Method of Matsyasana:
- To practice Matsyasana, first sit in Padmasana.
- Now bend over and lie down.
- Then tie both your hands to each other and place it behind the head and lift the back part up and bend the neck and rest the upper part of the head on the ground.
- Now hold both your toes with hands and make sure that the kohaniya is close to the ground.
- Practice for one to five minutes.
- In this case, stop for at least 5 seconds and then return to the previous state.
- While doing this asana, keep the speed of respiration regular, and you can practice this yoga activity for 5 minutes.
Tips for beginners of yoga
Initially, sometimes this posture feels the tension in the neck. In the beginning, you may feel discomfort in your neck or neck. So if you are having trouble doing this, then
While doing this Fish Yoga Pose, place a blanket on the back of the head.
Matsyasana Benefits: Benefits from Matsyasana Yoga or Fish Yoga Pose
- This yoga is very beneficial for asthma patients.
- It produces and circulates pure blood.
- This simple is very beneficial for diabetic patients.
- Menstrual diseases of women are eliminated by its practice.
- Regular practice of Matsyasana yoga cures chest and stomach diseases.
- This yoga practice removes cough, and the digestive system improves.
- Matsyasana makes the face and skin attractive and the body radiant.
- It eliminates constipation, increases appetite and digests food and removes stomach gas.
- Those who want to reduce their enlarged stomach, they must do this yoga activity.
- People who practice this easy increase the speed of blood transfusion, which does not cause skin disease.
Early Mudras before matsyasan
Sarvangasana is not the only initial currency before Matsyasana. Matsyasana can be done after many asanas done on the shoulders of Darhasal. It’s that easy.
- Raised Konasson
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
- Sleepy legacy
- Vertical head self-government
Poses after doing Fish Yoga Pose
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana
- Sleepy weirson
Therapeutic Benefits of Matsyasana Asanas
- Respiratory diseases
- back pain
- menstrual pain
Get in Touch: YTTI, Tapovan Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249201, India +91-9319065118
Tags: Yoga Teacher Training India | 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh | Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga in Rishikesh | Yoga India | Yoga School in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga Teacher Training | YTT India