Method and benefits of doing Apan Vayu mudra
Apan Vayu Mudra strengthens your heart so that the heart pumps well. By doing this mudra regularly, one gets relief from stomach gas problem. Apan Vayu Mudra is also known as ‘Dead Sanjeevani Mudra’. This currency also protects the person from cardiac arrest. Performing Apan Vayu mudra improves blood circulation and relieves pain.
Read More: Yoga Teacher Training India
Steps to do Apan Vayu mudra
Here we are going to detail how to do Apan Vayu mudra, read it carefully –
- First of all, sit in Padmasana.
- Now keep both your hands on the thighs.
- Place the palms upwards.
- Then bend the middle fingers of both hands towards the palms and place them at the base of the thumb.
- Turn the index finger towards the palm and place it on the lower area of the thumb.
- Your little finger should be straight.
- Then close your eyes and keep this pose as long as you want.
What are the precautions to be taken in doing Apan Vayu mudra
Do not exceed the posture for a fixed time.
Benefits of Apan Vayu mudra
Some of the benefits of Apan Vayu Mudra are as follows –
- This pose is very good for the heart.
- This will help in the treatment of heart diseases.
- Cardiac arrest can be corrected by performing Apan Vayu mudra.
- Apan mudra is also known to cure constipation and indigestion.
- This posture also corrects the gastric problem.
- This posture has been described as very beneficial for heart patients.
- This helps in keeping the blood pressure fine.
- Abdominal gas and restlessness of the body are overcome by the practice of this mudra.
- This pose can be practised for 20 to 30 minutes every day as per the requirement.
Method and benefits of doing Prana Mudra
Prana means energy or life. Prana Vayu is a very important air. Prana mudra intensifies the Root Chakra, which causes both Agni (communication of internal energy) and vibration in the body. By this, the body starts getting energy. This mudra connects the heart and soul. Prana mudra is extremely beneficial in curing many diseases.
In this article, the benefits of Prana Mudra and ways to do it are explained, as well as some precautions related to it.
Benefits of Prana Mudra
Some of the benefits of Prana Mudra are as follows –
- This posture complements vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and
- vitamin K deficiency.
- Prana mudra exerts control in the brain. Like, it reduces your overeating habit.
- Self-confidence is aroused by doing this pose daily.
- Prana Mudra helps in curing chronic vertigo problem and weakness.
- This posture also increases your immunity.
- Prana Mudra gives strength and vitality to our vital energy.
- Due to this, the person remains mentally healthy.
- This pose is beneficial in eye and lung disease.
- This removes the deficiency of vitamins.
- By doing this mudra regularly every day, many benefits can be obtained.
Way of doing Prana Mudra
Here we are giving the detail of how to do Prana Mudra, read it carefully –
- First of all, get comfortable.
- Now join the ring finger and the little finger of both hands.
- Slightly tilt them towards the palms and then touch them at the base of the thumb.
- Keep this state for 20 minutes like this.
- You can do this pose at any time.
What are the precautions to be taken while doing Prana Mudra
If you are suffering from cold and cold, do not do this mudra.
Get in Touch: YTTI, Tapovan Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249201, India +91-9319065118